- Day 1 Recap: A recap of the first day of Kohacon20.
- Day 2 Recap: A recap of the second day of Kohacon20.
- Days 3 and 4 Recap: A recap of the third and fourth days of Kohacon20.
- Day 5 Recap: A recap of the fifth day of Kohacon20.
- Days 6 and 7 Recap: A recap of the sixth and seventh days of the Kohacon20.
In the run up to Kohacon we be highlighted our speakers, their talks and workshops, activities for Cultural Day and DIY Koha, and what we can’t wait to see at Kohacon20.
- 42 days: Programme almost completely finalised, reminder to register, and notification of regular updates planned.
- 41 days: We profile presenter Te Kahu Rolleston, highlight Mengü Yazıcıoğlu’s talk about shared bibliographic data, and tell you about Catalyst (Kohacon20 host, organiser, and one of our sponsors).
- 39 days: We highlight presenters Jessica Zairo, Adam Brooks, William Tuttiett, and Lisette Scheer.
- 32 days: We profile speakers Julius Serrano and Myka Kennedy Stephens, highlight Ari Mäkiranta and Esa-Pekka Keskitalo’s upcoming presentation, and give a shout out to ByWater Solutions (one of our Kohacon20 sponsors).
- 31 days: We profile presenters Anahera Morehu and David Nind, and highlight Janet McGowan’s upcoming talk.
- 27 days: We highlight Sonia Bouis’ talk about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)and profile speakers Kelly McElligott, Jessica Zairo, and Kristina Hoeppner.
- 20 days: We profile speakers Jacinta Osman and Lee Rowe of Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, highlight Grant McLean’s workshop on Unicode and Perl, and thank one of our sponsors, PTFS Europe.
- 5 days: We profile speakers Joy Nelson of ByWater Solutions and Caroline Cyr La Rose of inLibro, highlight Fred King’s highly informative demonstration of setting up your own ILS for less than $100 USD, and thank one of our sponsors, Linux Australia.
Kohacon2020 ran from Monday 19th - Sunday 25th October. It is the annual conference of the Koha Software Community. Kohacon is attended by Librarians, Software Developers and other contributors to the project from all over the world. All are welcome!
For information about Kohacon and previous conferences, visit the Koha community website.
The Koha Community has a code of conduct which applies to this conference, and can be found at: https://koha-community.org/about/policy/code-of-conduct/
Conference updates will be announced on the Koha Community mail-list which you can join here: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
If you are interested in being part of organising Kohacon2020 please contact email@example.com